SUS has a track record of building successful partnerships with many corporations. The benefits for SUS are clear – corporate partners support innovation and help our programs thrive and grow.
But it works both ways. Working with SUS helps our corporate partners:
- Increase their corporate social responsibility profile, positioning them with potential clients and investors as socially responsible brands
- Engage their employees, building employee loyalty and improving job satisfaction rates
- Reach new audiences through SUS’ marketing and media channels
- Generate positive PR
- Increase brand awareness and brand loyalty in NYC through a partnership with SUS, a leading New York City nonprofit
SUS has a host of high-profile events and fundraising initiatives offering sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship brings extensive branding, media coverage and product-sampling opportunities to a marketing strategy, promoting good corporate citizenship.
- Bank of America
- BDO USA, LLP
- Bronx Pro Real Estate Management
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Clifford Chance LLP
- Enterprise Community Partners
- First Nonprofit Foundation
- Fluent, Inc.
- Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC
- Goldman Sachs
- The Home Depot
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kiwi Partners
- Lamb Financial Group
- The Levy Group
- Wells Fargo
- World Trade Center Properties, LLC