Explore Corporate Partnerships
SUS has a track record of building successful partnerships with diverse corporations and seeks to forge strategic partnerships with civic organizations throughout New York City.
Partnerships with SUS:
- Increase organizations’ corporate social responsibility profile, positioning them as socially responsible brands with potential clients and investors
- Engage employees, building employee loyalty and improving job satisfaction rates
- Build a culture of sustainability during times of economic downturn
- Allow corporations to reach new audiences through SUS’ marketing and media channels
- Generate positive PR
- Increase brand awareness and brand loyalty in NYC through a partnership with a leading New York City nonprofit
SUS has a host of high-profile events and fundraising initiatives offering sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship brings extensive branding, media coverage and product-sampling opportunities to a marketing strategy, promoting good corporate citizenship.
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Assurance Wireless
- Banana Republic
- Bank of America
- BDO USA, LLP
- BGC Partners
- Bronx Pro Real Estate Management
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Brooks Brothers
- Clifford Chance LLP
- Community Care Rx, Inc.
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC
- Gap, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- The Home Depot
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kiwi Partners
- Lamb Financial Group
- The Levy Group
- The Travel Channel
- UNO Pizzeria
- Vassalotti Associates Architects, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
- World Trade Center Properties, LLC
- Zero Point Zero Productions, Inc.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.