Make a Gift Today!
Please help by making a contribution now to support our most urgent needs, including:
– Provide shelter and housing for more than 4,500 individuals on any given night;
– COVID-19 test kits and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as N95 masks, gowns, and gloves to keep our frontline staff and the individuals we serve safe;
– Support for children returning to school, and for parents navigating the unprecedented uncertainty this new school year brings;
– Funds to keep all of our programs strong, including our clinics that are especially needed now, as we work to meet the increased needs of thousands of our city’s most vulnerable individuals and families;
– Emergency funding that will allow us to provide thousands of additional meals and food supplies to meet the needs of individuals and families in our shelters and residences.
On behalf of those who need and deserve our help, thank you again for your compassion and generosity.