Please support the S:US Cares COVID-19 Challenge!
All contributions made prior to June 15th will be matched up to a total of $50,000!
Thousands of New Yorkers in need are counting on S:US during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your support will help keep our frontline staff and the people we serve protected, and our critical operations strong.
Please help by making a contribution now to support our most urgent needs, including:
– COVID-19 test kits and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as N95 masks, gowns, and gloves to keep our frontline staff and the individuals we serve safe;
– Financial acknowledgement for our heroic frontline staff who risk their lives every day, while asking their families to understand their sacrifices;
– Emergency funding that will allow us to provide thousands of additional meals and food supplies to meet the needs of individuals and families in our shelters and residences as they honor the stay at home recommendation;
– Funds for technology equipment for staff who now work remotely so they can continue to connect the individuals we serve to critical supports like case management as well as referrals for counseling, substance use disorder treatment, housing, and job search assistance,
– Funds to keep all of our programs strong, including our clinics that are especially needed now, as we work to meet the increased needs of thousands of our city’s most vulnerable individuals and families.
On behalf of those who need and deserve our help, thank you again for your compassion and generosity. We stand together, and we will get through this as a community.