What is Team S:US?
Team S:US is the grassroots community fundraising program at S:US. From sponsored athletic events like the New York City Marathon to individual-led events like happy-hours, comedy shows, bake sales, etc., Team S:US members provide fundraising dollars that help S:US transform lives, improve communities and break the cycle of poverty for future generations.
For more information about Team S:US or to organize your own fundraising event, please contact Kate Krug at email@example.com.
Join Team S:US to guarantee your entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon!
Team S:US athletes receive guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half while raising critical funds to support S:US programs.
Team S:US Athletes Receive:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half
- Registration Fees and Entry fees paid for by S:US
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Exclusive race day gear: S:US shirt, hat, and socks
- Entry into fundraising contests for seats at our annual Dinner for a Better New York, gift cards, running gear, and special training classes
Team S:US athletes commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 by March 25 2019, one week after the half marathon.
Already have spot in the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half?
You can still run with Team S:US! Athletes that commit to a fundraising goal of $500 can receive all the same above resources from S:US as well as entry into contests.
Ready to join Team S:US!?
Email Kate Krug at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-408-5375 for a contract in order to receive a spot on Team S:US. Space is limited and entries are distributed on a first come basis.