Thank you for your interest in supporting S:US. Here are just a few examples of what your donation can help provide for underserved New Yorkers:
– Supportive and affordable housing for people in poverty, people who have faced homelessness, and people with health challenges and disabilities
– Shelter and temporary housing for people facing homelessness or living with mental health and/or substance use challenges, and migrants/asylum seekers
– Crisis support, outreach, and treatment and recovery services for people living with mental health and/or substance use challenges
– Housing, life skills development, and meaningful social activities for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities
– Specialized support for people at increased risk of homelessness, including veterans and women and children who have experienced gender-based violence and Intimate Partner Violence
– Urban Farms and gardens that provide healthy food, therapeutic horticulture, nutritional programming, and employment and skills-building opportunities
We hope you will join us in working to right societal imbalances and create opportunity for all.