Services for the underServed (S:US) thanks you for visiting our website.
- S:US is committed to respecting your privacy.
- S:US does not use “cookies” or other similar tracking devices to collect information from visitors to our site.
- S:US does not collect personally identifiable information from you, unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. For example, if you register for an event, sign up to receive emails, or sign our guest book, we may ask for your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and credit card information. S:US uses the collected information to process your request, to respond to your questions and for internal purposes. If at any time you would like to have your personal information removed from our database, please send an email request to [email protected].
- S:US does not and will not sell, share or rent information about you to other agencies or companies. However, S:US will comply with requests by law enforcement or other government agencies for information as part of an investigation. S:US may also disclose your information when we determine it is necessary to protect the interests or safety of S:US or other visitors to the site. If S:US is sold to, or merges with, another organization or company, or declares bankruptcy, some or all of the information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of the transfer of assets.
- S:US may collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to this site, website browsing patterns, IP address or demographic information, not associated with an identifiable individual. This collective data allows us to improve our website.
- While S:US uses reasonable security measures, S:US is not liable for any damages or injury that may result from use of this website, its contents or a linked site. S:US also makes no representation that services provided by this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the website or server that hosts the website are free from viruses or other forms of harmful code.
- Please click here to read S:US’ HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.