Services for the underserved (sus) thanks you for visiting our website.
- SUS is committed to respecting your privacy.
- SUS does not use “cookies” or other similar tracking devices to collect information from visitors to our site.
- SUS does not collect personally identifiable information from you, unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. For example, if you register for an event, sign up to receive emails, or sign our guest book, we may ask for your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and credit card information. SUS uses the collected information to process your request, to respond to your questions and for internal purposes. If at any time you would like to have your personal information removed from our database, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUS does not and will not sell, share or rent information about you to other agencies or companies. However, SUS will comply with requests by law enforcement or other government agencies for information as part of an investigation. SUS may also disclose your information when we determine it is necessary to protect the interests or safety of SUS or other visitors to the site. If SUS is sold to, or merges with, another organization or company, or declares bankruptcy, some or all of the information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of the transfer of assets.
- SUS may collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to this site, website browsing patterns, IP address or demographic information, not associated with an identifiable individual. This collective data allows us to improve our website.
- While SUS uses reasonable security measures, SUS is not liable for any damages or injury that may result from use of this website, its contents or a linked site. SUS also makes no representation that services provided by this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the website or server that hosts the website are free from viruses or other forms of harmful code.
- Please click here to read SUS’ HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.