IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts to S:US

How to make an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift to S:US

  • Contact your IRA Custodian to obtain the form needed to make an IRA charitable rollover, which may be referred to as a “qualified charitable distribution form.”
  • The form will require you to identify S:US by its full name, Services for the Underserved, Inc., and its tax ID, (91-1918247).
  • Some custodians require that you submit your request by letter.  Please contact Stacey Weston at 917-294-3126 or [email protected] to obtain a sample letter.
  • The IRA Custodian should include your name and address on the check, and make the check payable to Services for the Underserved, Inc., and mail it to:

Services for the Underserved, Inc.
463 Seventh Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY  10018
ATTN: Stacey Weston

  • It is important that you alert S:US about your gift via a qualified charitable distribution, as checks may arrive without identifiable information.  Please call Stacey Weston at 917-408-1632 or email her at [email protected], and please let us know your mailing address so we can send you a tax receipt.  Thank you for supporting S:US!

This information should not be construed as legal or other tax advice.  Individuals are urged to consult their professional advisors when considering an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift or other estate planning options.


WordPress Video Lightbox Plugin